Business Development Manager
We are now seeking qualified candidates to join our team.
• To achieve company pre-set business targets by generating new businesses and developing new client bases
• To make use of past and existing connections or referrals, visit existing / potential clients to assess their
immediate / coming needs
• To prepare any documentation required and follow through with clients until and after contract issued
• To ensure payments, policies and other details are correct and adhere to operational procedures
• To deal with any issues / problems that may occur
• To provide seamless after-sales service for all products and services
• To achieve the whole sales team’s target
• Degree Holder in any discipline with age of 30+ or above
• 8 years+ working experience in Business / Sales & Marketing / HR / Education
• Having Clients Account Management or HR experience will be a definite advantage
• Good to excellent communication and presentation skills
• High initiative with positive mind-set and be a good team player
• Good PC skill in MS Office
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Candidates with less working experience or lower qualification (up to Higher Diploma / Diploma / Associate
Degree) would be considered as Assistant Development Manager
• Degree or Higher Diploma holder in Building Services / Electrical Engineering or related disciplines.
• At least 5 years' relevant experience in handling E & M trades, government project, preferably in the position of
Project Engineer of electrical or BS aspects, candidate with less experience will be considered for Project
• Proficiency in AutoCAD drawings and MS Project.
• Able to handle and design construction drawing with practical experience.
• Sound analytical skill with detail oriented mind set.
• Self-motivated, a good team player and can work independently.
• Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
• Be responsible for pre-sale technical support including engineering drawing preparation and project
• Plans and formulates implementation plan and organizes resources according to project requirements
• To handle the project co-ordination together with designer, main contractor, internal staff and end-user including attend project meeting, negotiation with relevant parties and other trade to facilitate the implementation.
Customer Services Assistant
• Provide quality service to customers including inquiry, ordering processing and complaints
• Build up and maintain good customer relationship
• Work closely with internal departments to deliver quality customer service.
• F.7 or above;
• Minimum 1 year experience in customer service
• Good command in Mandarin and English;
• Good PC knowledge in MS Words, Excel & Chinese Word Processing are required;
• Good telephone manner, organized, independent, hard-working;
• Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills;
• Able to work under pressure;
• Immediate available is highly preferred.